Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Busy Busy Month

Hey everyone! Sorry it has been so long since our last post.  Norah has been sooo much fun lately.  Her personality is definitely coming out.  She is trying to skip the whole crawling thing and trying her hardest to WALK.  We are so blessed to have her as an addition to our family this Christmas and can't believe she wasn't with us yet last year.  It has been a really great 8 months with her around.  Here are just a few silly pictures of things she has been up to lately.


Chewing on a strawberry bagel. YUM YUM.  I think it feels good on the gums.
We had a Christmas party at our house with the Marlink family, Aunt Jen, Uncle Tim, Cousin Liam, Grandpa and Grandma H.
Oh I just LOVE my baby.  I love giving her hugs, kisses, and Pats on the back.  What a good little mommy.

Ah yes and of course my very first bow in my hair.  Still looks  a little silly but hey its a bow in her hair it is a very good start.

We hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cant wait to see you tomorrow, Norah! :)