Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Early Learning

Lord, tell me your ways.
Show me how to live.
-Psalm 25.4
Norah and I stared something new to our morning routine.  I found a children's devotional from when I was growing up.  It has some really neat stories in it to read to your children.  I realize Norah is pretty young for this book, however I believe you can never start reading these bible verses to early to our little ones.  After reading this particular devotional with her it made me think... are we showing our children how to live by the words and actions that come out of our mouths.  Are we honoring God with our actions.  It is never to early.  Becareful  little eyes what you see, becareful little ears what you hear.  Just a thought for all of you out there with little ones.

No comments: